Your Investment, Our Priority
Freedom Property Management specializes in full-service management of both single family and multi-family residences located all across Hope Mills and surrounding areas like Fayetteville, Raeford, Spring Lake and more.
In addition to our state-of-the-art approach to marketing that will help us attract the widest array of quality applicants, we’re prepared to take over the entirety of the day-to-day aspects of managing a property so that you don’t have to worry about a thing. From tenant screening (including background checks, criminal reporting, credit reporting and more) to rent collection and evictions, ongoing maintenance and tenant relations, we’ve got the experience and the insight you need to enjoy the ROI you’ve always wanted.
Owners are always paid by either direct deposit or a mailed check, depending on your preferences. Funds are always disbursed within two to five business days from receiving a rent payment from the tenant. You’ll always have access to a secure online portal to access your management agreement, leases, maintenance work orders and more – all in an effort to make sure you always have the most complete and up-to-date information about your investment at all times.
- Marketing Your Investment:
- Review of marketing history of similar homes and current market conditions
- Recommending changes to your home to make the it more marketable and to maximize your investment return
- Advertising on multiple websites with multiple interior and exterior photos along with a description of the home with directions and rental requirements
- Cooperating with other Realtors in the process of showing your investment to perspective tenants
- Applications are taken online and/or in person.
- We verify all informaiton received and use the information to determine prospective tenant eligibility.
- Yard Signs
- Tenant Screening
- Credit Report
- Criminal/Sex Offender Background Check
- Prior Evictions
- Income and Employment Verification
- Previous Landlord References
- Property maintenance
- Contractor invoices with owner monthly statements uploaded through Owner Portal
- Schedule repairs as needed
- Quarterly inspections on occupied homes with interior and exterior photos
- Detailed Move-In and Move-Out Inspections
- Thorough “make ready” actions to prepare homes for rent at sign up and end of tenancies
- Lease Execution
- We use leases approved jointly by the North Carolina Association of Realtors. The addendum has been reviewed and approved by Attorneys.
- Leases are updated as needed to stay compatible with change with NC laws.
- Leases incorporate the terms, covenants, and restrictions of the property.
- Upon acceptance, a binder fee is taken to reserve the property.
- Security deposit and pro-rated rent monies are taken prior to occupancy and are held in a non-interest bearing trust account.